Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Inauguration Day

Man, I'm so glad that the Wikipedia already has an extensive well-researched page documenting all the events of yesterday's inauguration of Barack Obama as President of the United States (man, it still seems like a dream--it's going to take some time for me to get used to this new reality after eight years of George W. Bush) that I don't have to do much writing. Which is just as well because I'm kind of tired from staying up last night celebrating the inauguration with friends and going through today's physical therapy session.


The Daily Show With Jon Stewart has a more humous take on things. First, Jon Stewart talks about that Obama-Biden train trip from Philadelphia to DC that the train my husband and I were riding last Saturday got caught up in. It also includes Jon Stewart's hilarious review of that concert that was held outside the Lincoln Memorial last Sunday that my husband and I watched on HBO.



Then there are the clips from last night's episode, which was broadcast live and devoted entirely to the inauguration.




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home