Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Joe the Plumber is Back (Yet Again!)

Maybe we should all just drop "the Plumber" from his name and just refer him as plan old "Joe" (especially since he has never actually gotten his plumbing license in the first place). After his recent jaw-dropping foray as a war correspondent in Israel (while making public statements on how there shouldn't be correspondents covering wars), now he's serving as both an an economist and a consultant to the Republican Party. So I guess you can him "Joe the Plumber Turned War Correspondent Turned Economist Turned Republican Party Consultant".


This quote on whether he thinks he has a career in politics is especially good: "I don't know if the American public deserve me, but my son definitely deserves my time now."


You know, I totally agree one hundred percent with Joe on that statement. The American public doesn't deserve him. The American public deserves someone better than him--especially someone who isn't a media whore like good old Joe. I also agree that his son deserves to spend time with him right now. In fact, he could do everyone a favor and just get out of the public eye and spend all of his time with his son.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home